Monday 21 November 2011

American Music Awards 2011

Hi Dolls! I am obsessed about Award events especially awards that happen in America.
Yesterday it was the American Music Award 2011 and I watched it on youtube. Let me tell you now, it was amazing, especially all the performance (JLO, Justine Bieber, LMFAO, Katy Perry etc)
The winners are:
ARTIST OF THE YEAR - Taylor SwiftPOP or ROCK MUSIC Favourite Male Artist - Bruno MarsFavourite Female Artist - AdeleFavourite Band, Duo or Group - Maroon 5
Favourite Album - Adele's 21COUNTRY MUSIC
Favourite Male Artist - Blake SheltonFavourite Female Artist - Taylor Swift
Favourite Album - Taylor Swift's Speak NowFavourite Band, Duo or Group - Lady AntebellumRAP/HIP-HOP MUSICFavourite Artist - Nicki MinajFavourite Album - Nicki Minaj's Pink FridaySOUL/RHYTHM & BLUES MUSIC
Favorite Male Artist -UsherFavourite Female Artist - Beyonce
Favourite Album - Rihanna's Loud
Sprint New Artist Of The Year - Hot Chelle RaeLATIN MUSICFavourite Artist - Jennifer LopezSPECIAL AWARD - Katy Perry
(For being the first woman to have five No.1 singles from one album)
As you can tell there was alot of awards given out!!!
But the highlight of the whole event was for me Jennifer Lopez performance. She sang amazing, she looked amazing and she danced amazing!!!


I hope I look like that when I'm 42!!













I wish I was at the event!!!
Love
Suraiya
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment