Wednesday 15 February 2012

MUA Eye shadow-Review




Well these £1 eye shadow from the MUA collection are great. The pigmentation is really good also there all matte. The eye shadows go on really easily also really easy to blend I ordered one in the beginning, I like it so much I ordered another four more!  


I love creating an easy smokey eye with the light brown as a base, then putting the dark brown in the the crease and blending it. Lastly putting a hint of matte black on top of the dark brown  and more blending!

Matte black shade 20
Dark brown matte-shade 19
Light Brown shade 17 matte
      
shade 16 Matte
black/blue shade 15 pearl

     Love Siddiqa =)
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Found you on beautylish, following you :)

    Hope you can follow me too <3

    http://www.makeupinsider.net/

    ReplyDelete